Friday, December 4, 2009

Are there any virgins playing in the NFL?

Out of all of the professional sports, I would like to think the NFL has the least amount of virgins. What do you think?



Are there any virgins playing in the NFL?nba





It's not something listed in a player's stats, and it really has nothing to do with their performance. I'd have to say it's none of my business, and it doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I'd think virgins would be better players - all of that pent up energy.



Are there any virgins playing in the NFL?nhl ,nba teams



I don't think it's any different than the general population. Why would you like to think that when it's the biggest sign of masculinity there is for an unmarried man?
I would think so, there are many people who are and football doesnt change that, even though you are more likely not to be one in sports though.
what the *****? are you gay you queer little ************* ****? why dont you just return to your perferred cock you ******* cockyass slapdick ******
I doubt it!
virgins in the NFL are called " rookies" and it does take them long to get wacked

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema