Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I learn about football, both college and NFL?

Generally, I'm not a big sports fan. Alot of my friends watch football, but I never got into it because I don't understand the game. How can I learn the game, so I can become more involved?



How can I learn about football, bothcollegeand NFL?knicks





search on the internet forcollegefoot ball and read about or just watch the games and stuff that comes on tv. You can also just ask your friends.



How can I learn about football, bothcollegeand NFL?sports ,nba teams



Watch the games and read the book. I started to watch football 1997 and love it now.
Definitely watch the draft coming up in a few months, as well as the Super Bowl. These are the two main events ever created in modern footballdom. Once you see these, the basics have been covered. Who Dey!!!
read up!
I am from Australia and i live football(Gridiron).



you need a rule book, read it until you understand the rules, then get on the net and review the seasons stats @www.nfl.com



Play some madden2006 on console and buy both the pro football andcollegefootball annual previews and watch the draft.



This should make you understand the game and the players!
go to nfl.com or go to google it
Sit down next to somebody that knows the game well and watch a game. Never stop asking questions. Keep watching and watching. Then go out and play it a bit. You'll never learn without experiencing it. You have to experience it to know exactly why they do some of the things they do.
Watch it on TV...you don't have to watch every game...but as long as you watch it once in a while you will catch on. Also, you can find someone who knows a lot about it and ask them.
Subscribe to Sports Illustrated, read columns online on si.com, sportsline.com, and espn.com, and watch ESPN an hour a day. That's not to mention watching as many games as you can find on TV, and reading your favorite newspaper's national sports section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema