Friday, December 4, 2009

What NFL team do you never see winning a Super Bowl in our lifetime?

I honestly would have to say the Falcons.



What NFL team do you never see winning a Super Bowl in our lifetime?nba records





Unless we are all going to die in the next couple years, any team is capable of winning the superbowl. In the 60's, the worst team in the history of the NFL was the Steelers, then they went on to win 4 superbowls in the 70s. The 49ers were terrible in the 70s, only to become the team of the 80s. The rams went from the worst record in the NFL to superbowl champs in one year in the late 90s.



If I had to pick one team, it's the cardinals, because I never remember them being a good team in my lifetime.



What NFL team do you never see winning a Super Bowl in our lifetime?nba championships ,nba teams



If this list is from this year forward...the 9ers. I strongly believe John York is one of the worst owners in the NFL, and given that he's refused to entertain any offers for the team because he wants to "give it to his son", I don't think the 9ers are going to win a Super Bowl until they are in better hands. If not...the Falcons also have terrible ownership, as do the Lions, so those are the other two teams I'd put on the list.



Al Davis is another terrible owner that I don't think will win another Super Bowl, but given that he looks like death already...I think I'll live to see the Raiders win one after he's gone.
the saints.. i truly believe this team is destined to never win a super bowl.. they only had 1 playoff win until their run to the nfc title game 2 years ago.. they can never sustain any success that they accomplish from year to year.. like the year after that run they went 7-9 and started out 0-4.. their is no consistency year to year which is a must for a super bowl run..
The Arizona Cardinals.



They have a track record of medocrity almost unparalleled in the modern era.



To be fair, they did win an NFL championship in 1925, but that was before the Bidwell clan brought their special brand of pathetic to the team.
I agree, the Falcons have got to be the worst managed team in the NFL. The Lions are almost as bad.



Any team STUPID enough to let Brett Favre get away to Green Bay, is forever a JOKE!!!



Look at what they've blown in the way of QB choices, %26amp; draft picks!!!! How much money they threw at a mediocre QB(Vick), who is now in jail. It ALL boils down to poor management!



For the RETARDS who said 49ers, THEY have already won 5, and have NEVER lost any! No other team can say that!
The Texans. I live near Houston, and McNair is a closet control freak. I expect Gary Kubiak to be fired at the end of this season, and another coach will step in to be told what to do.
I disagree with the Falcons. They fianlly have an owner who cares and wants to win. I think they need time.



I would say the Lions, Cardinals, Bengals, Bills (You said win), Texans and Chargers
I don't know about the Falcons. They are in the process of building a new team.



I don't think Cardinals and the Lions will win in our lifetime.
Ok why is everyone saying the 9ers? Theyve already won 5..



Personally id love to see the eagles never win one... but I think eventually their time wil come... but I think the Cards are destined to be Lombardi-less
saints! I think the falcons will get acouple draft picks that might be able to help them in the future. I think the saints organization is just helpless...
I am absolutely sure that the Cincinnati Bengals will never win a Super Bowl.
I so agree that falcons will never win in my lifetime and also the texans
Arizona Cardinals
Texans.
Texans.
Falcons have a higher chance then the Lions.
Houston
Seahawks
Raiders
The Falcons, I agree.
The Eagles
The 49ers.
The Saints
Detroit Lions
detroit lions
Man of the hour I agree either them or cleveland.
im gonna say the st. louis rams. they need some major help with their cornerbacks
Falcons, Cardinals, Lions, Texans, Browns, Bengals, Vikings, 49ers, Bucs, Dolphins, Jets, Raiders, Chiefs, Bears, Panthers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema