Friday, December 4, 2009

Do you think the money from NFL TV contracts affects our economy?

I know the NFL has the right to get the most money from the TV networks (FOX, CBS, NBC, ESPN, etc). but IMO its a vicious cycle that raises costs to us consumers and contributes to our dying economy.



its a simple evil formula:



1-NFL gets more billions from the TV deals



2-TV networks charge more millions for their commercial space



3-advertisers raise the prices of their products to pay for the commercials



4-so we football fans pay more for cars, cokes, beers, and erecticle dsyfunction pills!



I personally want football fans to demand some kinda CAP on the NFL TV contracts.



Do you think the money from NFL TV contracts affects our economy?nba sports





I find the whole system of media advertising absurd, but it must work to some degree or they wouldn't do it.



I've given up on the NFL. I support my local high school teams. Good seats cost next to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema